HIGH POWER ASSOCIATION (Inc.)
“Keep’em in the X”
2005 SERVICE/MATCH RIFLE
GLENBROOK NSW 2773
TEL/FAX: 02 9498 2496
e-mail: rifle@ aihpa .com
(SSAA & NRA Affiliated)
* * * Non AIHPA members (SSAA, ASRA, NRA and other) and NEW shooters WELCOME * * *
* * Every competitor receives an event patch * *
* * HIGH POWER RIFLE: “National Match Course” as follows......
Day Outline: This event is shot on a range with a butts target system. Shooters will be broken up into details. During matches, one detail will be shooting while another will be scoring. Remaining details will be operating the butts and targets plus spotting shots and assisting where ever possible. We need everybody to please “do their bit”.
Spec 1: Service - Standard Iron - Any issued iron sights service rifle in original condition – zero modifications.
Spec 2: Service - Modified Iron - As above, or faithful reproduction, modified beyond spec - service calibre.
Spec 3: Match - Match Iron - Any commercial, custom or service rifle, of any calibre, with iron sights.
Spec 5: Service/Match – As per Specs 1, 2, or 3 but fitted with optical sights.
Note: No cross entering – unless spaces permit....
: Arrive and sign on for matches.
: Scrutineering, Briefing and handing in of “current” classification/grade cards.
: Warm Up, 5 min @ distance selected on the day - (supports allowed).
Event Outline: “National Match Course” as follows:
STRING 4 600m Slow Fire Application, Prone U/S (2 sighters + 20 rounds) 20min.
Trophies: National Match Course day aggregate by rifle specifications (un-graded)
- Spec 1 – Top 6 (Service Std/As-Issued), - Spec 2/3 – Top 3 (Service Modified/Match)
- Spec 5 – Top 3 (Any Optical)
* * * Note: Your scores from this event may go towards International Postal competition * * *
Cost: $20 for this event (FREE to those staying over from Clubs Challenge).
Fee includes basic sausage sizzle BBQ lunch. Just up show up for the day!
Primitive camping on range (come self sufficient). Plenty of local motels (self to organise).
Information: Peter Barnier (
* * * Note: Organisers reserve the right to change the event or schedule without notice * * *
Special Note: This event is open to ANY shooter who holds a shooters licence. None AIHPA members do not have scores go towards international registered qualification or classification. Shooters may join on the association on the day.