DOWNLOAD PRINTABLE FLYER (.PDF)
Military/Service/Match Rifle Competition
2006 NSW ANZAC DAY MEMORIAL
Coffs Harbour Grand Prix
2006 HPR AUSTRALIAN OPEN
22-23 APRIL 2005
* * * Open to any shooter with a shooters licence * * * All competitors receive competitor patch * * *
FRIDAY PRACTICE Range is open Friday from 12pm for practice and zeroing.
SATURDAY 22nd 7.30am Sign on and Briefing. AUSTRALIAN HPR OPEN (all rifle specs)
- Each detail will receive a 3 minute preparation period to make ready to shoot. There will be NO extensions or
exceptions to this - shooters must be ready to go at all times.
- There will be no cross entering during this event. This event is shot under NRA and AIHPA rules.
Warm Up 3 shots in 3 minutes @ 200m with each shot marked (any position - supports allowed).
String 1 200m, Deliberate - 2 sighters then 10 shots, Standing Off Hand, on NRA SR target 12min.
String 2 200m, Rapid - 2 sighters, 10 shots 60 seconds, Sitting or Kneeling, SR target. +10sec Int
String 3 300m, Rapid - 2 sighters then 20 shots 2 x 70 sec, Prone.(Scoped Intl mags-10sec extra)
String 4 300m, Rapid - repeat of string 3 no sighters.
String 5 400m, Deliberate - 2 sighters then 20 shots, Prone, NRA SR-1 target 22min
WARM UP: 5 shots application in 5 minutes @ 300m (each shot marked).
MATCH 3b - RAPID FIRE B Std Iron sights rifle (any other welcome) 20 rnds - (back to back with 3P).
MATCH 4a - 300m Sniper/Tactical Snaps Optical Rifle (local) (any rifle welcome) (front rest only)
23 rnds - 3 sighters application, each shot marked on 4x4.
- Single Snap, 10x 3 second exposures, 1 shot per exp on appearing 2x2 half size Type C target.
60sec pause, - Double Snap, 5x 6 second exposures, 2 shots per exp, on appearing 2x2
MATCH 4b - 500 Sniper/Tactical Deliberate & Double Snap Optical Rifle (any rifle welcome)
23 rnds - 3 sighters application, each shot marked on 4x4 Type C Target.
- High Power Rifle (Match 1) - Top Guns Top 6 outright Std. 3x Mod/Match. 3x Optical.
- Martini Cadet (Match 2) - Top Guns Top 3 outright
- GP & ANZAC (Match 3) - (A/B/C) Winners, R/Up & 3rd for each grade, & Top 3 outright.
- Top SMLE No1 and Top No4 Trophy (outright).
Cost: $10 MC only. $30 per day. $40 for whole weekend.
* * * Note: Organisers reserve the right to change the event or schedule without notice * * *
Free competitor BBQ lunch Sat & Sun. Pre-nominations not required just show up each day.
Accommodation: Rustic camping on range Friday through to Tuesday. Come self sufficient.
Extra info, Alan Phillips AH) 02 6653 8456, e-mail: alanwp @iprimus .com.au
for GP details, Jamie Harris AH) 02 6761 3057 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
for HPR details, David Waters AH) 02 4739 6422 e-mail: rifle @ aihpa .com
Note: Organisers reserve the right to change the event or schedule without notice.
Event shot in accordance with relevant discipline rules, amendments & GP/Event rules and guidelines.Web Sites for extra info and range map etc www.ssaa.org.au/nsw/msd or www.aihpa.com