DOWNLOAD PRINTABLE FLYER (.PDF)
SSAA SYDNEY MILITARY/SERVICE/MATCH/OPTIC
hosts CLASH OF THE MATCHES......
Sunday, 27th AUGUST 2006
* Trophies * * BBQ Lunch * * National MSR Postal * * International HPR Postal *
Day Outline: This event will consist of the Australian MSD National Match, and the International Match.
It will be shot on a range with a butts target system. Shooters will be broken up into details. During matches, one detail will shoot, while another detail will score in butts and other details make ready.
Please ensure you sign in on the SSAA range register prior to handling firearms.
- Military/Service Origin - Modified (class H) - Iron Sights
- Open Match Rifle (class M) - Iron Sights (commercial actions)
- Optical Rifle Std, Mod, Match (classes F1, F2, G, J/T, M) - Scope Sights
- or ANY other type of rifle you may wish to join in with......
SUNDAY 7.30am Arrival and sign on.
Scrutineering, Briefing and handing in of grade cards. Un-Graded shooters welcome (shoot open).
8.00am: Warm Up 5 shots in 3 min @ 300m (supports allowed).
MATCH 1 3POSITION CORE EVENT MATCH (30 rounds)
- 300m 5x rounds Prone in 1min
- 200m 5x rounds prone, 5x Sitting or Kneeling (10 total) in 2min
- 100m 5x rounds prone, 5x Sitting or Kneeling, 5x standing (15 total) in 4min
Note: - This match will start at 300m and walk down.
- Results from this 3P, shot with a Std-Issue iron sight rifles, go towards the National Postal Shoot.
- No cross class entering for this match.
Trophies: - Winners, Runners Up and 3rd Place by grade (M, A, B, C) for class A/B/C/Spec 1 only.
- Proficiency awards if applicable
- Scores used towards best result for National Postal Shoot
- Keep up grading for State Championships (later in year).
* * * BREAK FOR LUNCH HALF HOUR FOR BASIC BBQ * * *
MATCH 2 NATIONAL MATCH COURSE (58 rounds)
HIGH POWER RIFLE CLASH MATCH
- 200m Application. 2 sighters then 10 shots Standing/Off Hand, 10 min total.
- 200m Rapid Fire 2 sighters, then 10 shots Sitting/Kneeling (from standing), 60sec
- 300m Rapid Fire 2 sighters, then 10 shots Prone (from standing), 70sec
- 400m Application 2 sighters, then 20 shots Prone, 20min total.
Note: - This match will start at 200m and retreat back to 400. Each phase will not be shot back to back.
- All classes shoot together but compete separately.
Rewards: Grading/Classification maintenance. Also earn year next Qualification attainment........
Trophies: SYDNEY CLASH OF MATCHES - Agg of 3P & NMC
Spec 1 (A/B/C) Std Iron Rifle - Top 6 Outright. Spec2 (H) Modified Top 3 Outright
Spec 3 (Open/Match Iron) - Top 3 Outright Spec 5 (J/T) Optical Top 3 Outright.
Cost: $25 for whole day and includes free basic BBQ lunch.
Accommodation: RANRRC Club house available for $5 per night (hot showers, water, electricity, kitchen facility, and a dry place in case of rain) . Call Grant Bayley 0429 473 827
Extra info on the event, call event co David Waters AH) 02 4739 6422,
* * * Note: Organisers reserve the right to change the event or schedule without notice * * *